TaylorMade Golf PreOwned Return Policy and Guidelines
For Exchanges, Lost in Shipping, or Warranty Returns please contact our Customer Service department by phone at:
001-919-719-7956 / International
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your TaylorMade Golf PreOwned purchase you can now use our on-line service to return your item(s).
Visit On-Line Return Center
To track the status of your return please click here to Track On-Line Returns.
Your satisfaction is important to us. Please see the information below regarding our return policy.
Product Return Guidelines
You may return any certified pre-owned item for any reason within 14 days of receipt of the product for a product exchange or complete refund (of the product price), provided that the return meets the following conditions:
- You may return any item, with the exception of custom or personalized products, for any reason within 14 days of receipt of the product for a complete refund of the product price.
- The product must be returned in the same condition as it was sold. It must not be used nor altered and must include all inserts and accessories, if applicable. If the item has been used or is not in the same condition as it was sold, we will inspect the item and communicate a revised valuation if different from the original selling price and a 15% restocking fee will be applied.
- Apparel, shoes, bags, headwear and accessories must not be used and must be in a complete resalable condition, meaning all inserts, tags and other items must be included and attached. If the products have been used, the return will not be accepted.
- Books, DVDs and electronic devices must be unopened and include all inserts, documentation, etc.
- Personalized or customized orders are not eligible for return.
- Refunds will be issued for the product price (and any applicable sales tax) only. Original shipping charges are not refundable (except in certain situations).
- Free goods, received as part of a promotion, are not eligible for return or exchange.
Refunds will be issued within 15 days of receipt and inspection of the items. Additional information is provided below.
Certified PreOwned Clubs have a 12-month Limited Warranty against all manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. Please see our
for more information.
All Certified PreOwned clubs may be returned, but will be subject to the terms and conditions of our Trade-In Program. The value of the credit to the issued for a club trade-in will be determined by the then prevailing market price and condition of the club to be returned.
Free Shipping and Other Promotions
If a free shipping or similar promotion was applied to an order that includes a product being returned, the amount of that promotion will deducted from the amount refunded to the customer for any returned items. This policy will not apply to those returns that result from our error.
If you have any warranty issue, please call us at 866-999-TMPO and we will be pleased to assist you. PLEASE DO NOT CALL TAYLORMADE GOLF COMPANY DIRECTLY. A complete description of our 12-month Limited Warranty on all Certified PreOwned Golf Clubs can be viewed at our
TaylorMadeGolfPreOwned.com Warranty Policy
We have a dedicated staff of receiving personnel with extensive golf experience who inspect and rate each pre-owned club. If you believe that the condition of your club was incorrectly rated, you may return the item in accordance with our pre-owned golf club product return guidelines. Your club will be reviewed by our product return manager and another club specialist and compared to our club condition rating guidelines to determine if the guidelines were correctly followed. If we verify that your club was incorrectly rated, we will reimburse your return shipping charges and will attempt to find a suitable item to replace the returned item at no charge. If we are unable to find a suitable replacement item or you do not wish to receive a replacement item, we will refund the full costs of the initial sales transaction for that product. If we determine that the condition of the club was correctly rated, we will contact you to explain the review process and the results of that review.
Return Shipping Charges
FedEx drop off charge $7.99 (savings of $4.00 on a $11.99 average) using our FedEx label.
Items Damaged in Shipping
On limited occasions, items will be damaged in shipping. In these cases, we will file a claim with our shipping services provider and make arrangements to retrieve the item. If your shipment is damaged, if possible please do not open the box or remove any of the contents. Our carrier reserves the right to inspect any and all damaged items. Please report claims for damage within three business days of receipt.
International returns follow our standard return policy for Certified PreOwned Clubs and Non-Club Items. In addition, customers are responsible for all shipping charges, duties, taxes and other import fees. If we verify that the return was due to our error, we will issue a complete refund to you, including return shipping, provided that proof of charges paid is provided.
International Shipping Problems
If you have a problem with your shipment, such as delivery or damage issues, please call our customer service team as soon as possible. While these issues are rare, they do occur. Each item is insured. When you call, please have the order number available. If your shipment arrives damaged, if possible, please do not open the box or remove any of the packing materials or contents. Call us as soon as possible with your order number and we will process a damage claim with our carrier. We can only ship a replacement item to you once the claim has been processed with our carrier. Our carrier reserves the right to inspect the package after a claim has been filed. You may be required to sign a verification of the damage or loss.